Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nothing shall forestall my return...

Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world’s end
The wind sails over the water’s surface
Quietly, but surely
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss my contigent mates...
OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Somebody send me pics eh...
and contacts and emails and blogs...
OMG I WAN 2 SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!
sry If it may seem that I'm ranting but I'm serious...
I seriously miss you eh...

All the times that we shared to together...
they were fun
you guys were to fun to be with
but as the Parade somes to an end

Reality ripped us apart
leaving us wounded with a scar in our hears that cannot be healed
I guess it is fated that we leave sooner or later
but coudn't it be later?

The baton is loved
as it holds so many memories
that I am fond of
and I will hold them close to my heart where no one can take away

Once again guys and girls...
for contigent 3
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Contigent 3 forever!!!!!!!!!!!

May time bring us together once again
keep in touch kays?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home