Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey ppls! If you're feeling happy... Dun read this post...
cuz it may or may not make you feel sad...
so whatever...not many ppl come by here anyway...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel sad now...
There are several reasons...
but I wont tell...
cuz I'm already sad...

I can't seem to do anything right...
why am I so pathetic?
Am I a human in your eyes?
Humans have feelings rite?
So why do you acknowledge others' feelings
but not mine?

Why do you only notice the mistakes I made?
why don't you praise me for all the good I have done?
Humans make mistakes..
so why can't you let it go?
Do you hate me so much until you have to find fault in everything I do?

Whats the use of going to school?
I went to school once, thinking that I would make lots of friends...
but now...
we grew apart...
never to speak to each other again...
teachers shunned me...
schoolmates too..
what do I need to do to please you?

I want to drop out of school...
thats my only salvation...
theres no reason for me to live right now...
So even if I don't exist...It won't bother you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried 3 times 2dae..
pathetic...
once on the LRT
once went I was listening to a song
and now...

why do hate me so much?
why am I crying so much?
Why can't my life be blissful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home