Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Archery!!

came back from NPCC at school just now...
got archery enrichment course you know?

DAMN FUN I TELL YOU!
the shooting the arrow gives you some kind of adrenaline...
and DAMN
ITS GOOD!

the first time I wanted to release the arrow like very paiseh...
but den ok la
sadly..I didn't get to hit the balloons..
but I hit the x though..

saddened..
archery over already...
I wanna play some more lah..
but den the weather was quite warm just now..
and the wind was troublesome to deal with..
cuz they keep making the balloons fly around and move!

I hit quite near the balloons...
but den not direct hit..
ahh
sad..
got someone shoot the arrow...
den actually hit the balloon...
but den it bounce back!
den drop on the floor...
HAHAHAHAA
its like..
so funny...
and like... defy physics like dat...
wow...
o.o

Enrichment courses are damn fun!
I wonder what we're having for the Sec 2 enrichment...
REVOLVERS???
ooooo... Hopefully...
must be fun


ok lah
I tired already
I want to take a nap...
byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home