Sunday, June 14, 2009

I forgot that the main purpose of posting the previous post
was to blog about the trip to malaysia yesterday...

neh mind...
I shall post AGAIN!
ya I know...
so boring ryte...
cuz I nothing to do...
so I post la...

Yesterday go Malaysia to cut and wash hair...
wow Aishah goes to Malaysia to cut and wash her hair...
what a waste of time...
I know thats wat you're thinking but actually there were a few other reasons
and well since my "hair salon" was nearby...
and my hair was already ridiculously thick..
so cut and wash!
the the cutting part...
cut until short...
and i dunno how to tie my hair to school now...
its short...
but not that short...
cuz can still tie up...
with some difficulty

so er...
after that went to eat...
so hungry
cuz didn't eat breakfast that morning..
after that go shopping...
den went back home...

no need for the details there..
cuz nothing interesting?

and I found a new jap song
super nice laaaaaaaa
actually the song is ok
but the voices are nice!
Its 11pm now...
I should go

byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home