Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Very stress now...
Someone spoiled my mood early in the morning.
I have no idea what she said...
but I know it was something mean
if not why should I be angry with her?
I hate 2 ppl now...or maybe more...

It was destined anyway...
I can't run away from destiny
from fate...

But I.T made my day!
So FUN!
I almost finished my queen!
hehehe
all thats left is the king and the knight


Last period was spoiled again
because of a certain someone...
Why am I making enemies instead of friends?
Why am I not sociable?
damn those 2 ppl
I know I shouldn't be saying this...
but for all this time, I thought that they were admirable
but they showed me their true colours today...
I still don't get why they treat me this way...
What have I ever done to you?
Are you judging me because of my skin?
Why can't you critisize my character instead?
Why can't you say what you said behind my back straight into my face?
What am I to you?
A monster? A bitch? or a friend?

now I shall half-heartedly finish my homework before my father scolds me
and I become rebellious. And my mood tomoro will be totally ruined...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home