Saturday, October 3, 2009

respect!

This post is rated Teen for my colourful language.
I know it's during the exam period.
and I said that I wouldn't be posting till after exams.
But something happened to me earlier and I just had to post about this...
Scenario:
My father and me were at NTUC Fairprice in Lot 1. We were looking for some food items because there would be some guests who would be coming to our house and it would be sort of rude to not give then anything to eat. Therefore, I was following my father walk along one of the aisles and there was this uncle. No he should not be called uncle. Apek is a better word. So there was this apek who was walking behind me and I dunno why on that day my ankle was acting up again. Thus, I could not walk fast. So he was behind me. There was space beside me for him to walk past me. Guess what he did?
Answer:
He gave me the 'tsk' sound. You know the sound when you're pissed of? Something like clicking the tongue. but rather I think it was the sound when the inside of your mouth and tongue are very close. and then u suck in air? ok la. the 'tsk' sound! He did this 4 times and was still walking behind me.
How did I feel then?
I WAS DAMN PISSED!!!
Did he expect me to move for him?
Was he hinting to me that I'm slow and I was blocking the way?
Did he seriously expect me to make way for him when he could easily manoeuvre to the right and merrily go his way?
Who the fuck does he think he is?
Is he blind or dumb?
THERE WAS A HUGE SPACE FOR HIM TO OVERTAKE ME???
Was he that fat until cannot fit into the space?
Seriously
Tell me..
What kind of FUCKING ATTITUDE IS THAT?
I bet even people with higher authority would go through that space and over take me.
Wah seriously.. Apek with a fucked up attitude
ok I shall change his name to bastard.
a lazy, blind, dumb, conceited and fucked up bastard!
Honestly...
If I wasn't in my school uniform
and my father wasn't there,
I would have replied.
My reply:
What's your problem? Are you dumb or blind? Can you see that there is this Gi-normous space here for you to overtake me and go your merry way? Are you that fat that you can't walk here? but you don't look fat to me at all. Please la, you look average.Do u seriously think that I would move for you? Please get rid of that fucked up attitude.
And even if you wanted me to move, you could have said excuse me. BUT NOO! You gave me the 'tsk' sound instead! And u did it 4 times?
Please, do you have slow reaction... you have time to do that 4 times and u were so busy doing that that u didn't even see the space 'reserved' for you. So now that I've shown you the easier way to go where u want to, can you get the fucking way out of my sight!
~End of reply~
and after that incident, I was so absorbed in what just happened that I knocked into a salesgirl's box or something. How did I react?
AT LEAST I SAID SORRY!!!
I bet that bastard won't even look back!
AND WON'T EVEN APOLOGIZE!
even if he did look back, he would have given a stare at the salesgirl.
Wah dammit sial!
Apek tak sadar diri ke pe?
Merepek la.
Dah la tua. Nak bermegah-megah pulak.
Kau jage... Dapat balasan nanti satu hari.
Seriously, adults should take a look at themselves before talking bad about teenagers.
Please la. I wasn't doing anything wrong la please. And if you think I am, you should go drink out of the toilet bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home