Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yesterday went to Johor Baru!
or was is Johor Baharu?
ehehe... the ppl there hor..
are kinda snobbish...
sheesh..
I shall not pollute this blog with things tht are not worth my time...

Went to Angsana to cut hair...
The senior hairstylist quit her job already...
So this junior hairstylist named Ah Ling wash and cut my hair!
she did an ok job... But Jasmine(senior hairstylist) kinda made me more comfortable
cuz she was friendly!

Now I have side-swept bangs and layered hair..
Its a fail
in comparison with Selena Gomez...

hahaha...I think it looks nicer when the sides are straight..
at first she straightened the bangs
and I was... OMG!
WHY SO STIFF ONE???
and therefore it was annoying that the bangs couldn't curl to the side..
and kept coming down on my eyes...
but now can curl already! hahaha...

neh!

Sadly... its not tht sleek now...

Hmm... ok other than tht...
There's like a sudden gush of cats in my life...
ahaha random!

I'm alone in the house now...
I should go fix my breakfast now... byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home