Monday, November 2, 2009

Today...
decided to brisk walk with Sandra
(walking around 1 big round like a gundu head)
thts better than rotting at home right?

and then it started to rain before we met up...
i didn't get as wet as Sandra...
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

changed plans to go to BPP instead..
and she bought KFC for her sis... [so thoughtful...(scarcastic)]
haha no lar...
and she was tempted to eat it...


one interesting convo we had...

we were crossing the road to bpp tht time
*Taxi moved in front into the pedestrian crossing*
Aishah: Aiyo. Why this taxi driver so impatient arh?
Sandra: huh?
Aishah: U see this sexy driver... so impatient...
Sandra: yea lorh...(so blur rite? ahaha)
Aishah: eh! I said sexy driver cuz I mixed up taxi and sexy!
Sandra & Aishah: *LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD*

I bet thr were lots of ppl staring at us...

and I saw a kitten that time when i went to CD HQ...
gonna try to find it again! :)

hmm... ok.. I wanna go get ready some stuff for 2moro!
bye! :)

~2 November 2009
I'm sorry for changing. I'm sorry it had to be this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home