Thursday, October 29, 2009

I got a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good night.
that tonight's gonna be a good night.
that tonight's gonna be a good good night.

Today is the last day of school!
SO SADDDDD!!!!!
DDDDDx

just now.. Janson asked me to pick one of his sheets of paper or something..
den I chose one..
and guess what it said?

FRIENDS

I think its not a coincidence man..
I mean.. I've been kind of quiet right?
But don't get me wrong..
Its not that I don't like you ppl.
I'm just a bit shy?
and sometimes I don't know what to say.

but seriously...
a shoutout to my friends over the past 2 years in KSS
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
And since we're probably gonna get seperated..
MUST KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

I love u ppl la..
seriously i dunno what to say already..
cuz I love u ppl...
seriously...

And and u know,
not only in KSS
But wherever i go..
Tuition or last time BPPS
or anything!!!
MAN, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best in suceeding in life, aites?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
You made me feel high when I'm low!
So thanks for all the wonderful memories!

Tell me you love me too ok? hahaha <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home