Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hopeless romantic...

OMG! I just got back results today...
I shan't talk much abt this cuz I'll probably make the whole post dull.
ok not that I failed.. But Im kinda lazy to take out stuff from my bag to post here...
and I tell u... My bag is messy..
U wanna know how messy it is?
its... MESSY
get it? ok...

I just can't get a conversation out of my head again...
ARGH!!!
This time I don't know if I should be happy or sad..
and erm.. this conversation was in Runescape with my friend...
and yes... he's a guy...
One line is one person talking..
first person talking is my fren..
whose name unfortunately escapes me...
and we were at the mines at that time..
(...) represent my thoughts at that time..

The (super interesting) convo:

Normally I would world jump to different worlds until I have 12 addy ores.
What made today so special? (I was expecting an ans like 'cuz i hav some1 2 talk 2 but he said)
I like the scenery. (I thought he was referring to the actual scenery)
Tch... I'm hurt. You hurt my feelings... *sniff (joking only la)
What? You don't like me looking at you?
~End~

the rest of the convo is not important...
BUT OMG!!! LOOK AT THE LAST SENTENCE!!!
the moment I saw that...
I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks...
and suddenly, i felt a warm blanket wrap around me...

OMG! but I dunno why my reaction was like that!!!!!!!!!
but I know he didn't mean it like a pervert would...
I mean... ARGH!!!!!! I DUNNO WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!
I guess I was deperate for attention that time...
but... but... I dun think that I should be acting that way!!!
Am I normal???
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel like hiding my face...

I mean..
Its not that I don't like him.. but why am I acting like I like him... more than just a friend...
ARGH! BE REALISTIC!!!
I won't meet him in real life anyway..
will I? ARGH!!! SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP IT AISHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me your views on this please...
and don't tease me!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home