Friday, January 8, 2010

hmm... okay..
I know that most of the time I come here...
I post about something not nice...
and then try to make it happier the next time...

so let's start with something unpleasant..

NPCC!
I think that some people are being biased..
and they abuse their power to get even with us...
I don't want to name who..
But I think it's pretty clear who I'm talking about..

I also think that some people have changed...
Why is everything so easy when we were younger?
Why did they change?
Now I have witnessed how power changes people
and their treating us like... strangers..
I mean..
Isn't the duty of a senior to make their juniors feel welcome
make them feel like their wanted or something like that???

and obviously if you think negatively about us
we lose hope
the outcome is obviously negative too!

and they talk as if their so perfect...
fuck la!
I've seen and heard you drag your feet...
you're tired?
were you the one who stands in sedia all day?
you think that we have no sense of urgency
the fuck is wrong with you?
Still can WALK in front of so many Sec 1s
When you see us run, then you run?
STOP ACTING SUPERIOR

"It's too late to help you now."

Then is it too late to become Cadet Leaders?

"I'm not gonna bother myself with you guys now."

Then why are you still here?
Why are you still scolding us?

Only say things that you mean...
Cuz seriously... It's just making us hate you more
and you're just rubbing salt into wounds

When was the last time you smiled at us?
When was the last time you praised us when we did something good?

Take pride in your pain for you are stronger than those who have none. - Lois Lowry

The CIs don't think that we can we Cadet Leaders.
But they're wrong.
I believe in the 14th Batch of Cadet Leaders.
and the unit will not fall if we all have faith in ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home