Friday, January 22, 2010

TODAY WAS PROMOTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what I feel like???

It doesn't feel like hooray!
I'm a Coporal!

its more of a...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm A LANCE COPORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but after the ceremony...
we got...
Lectures!!!!!!!

no excitement...
but the nice thing is after the whole assignment is done...
we can get our badges!!!

hohoho!
and another thing I want to say is that...
I asked for permission to take out our bags again...
and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
UGH!
It's like super embarrassing when everyone is staring at you...
and all the seniors inside were like...
*stare*
IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha

ok enough of that..

Hmm... I think..
that today's training was unfair..
cuz the Sec 4s had the CIs all for themselves!!
xDDD
ok lurh..
I dunno why..
but I suddenly want to be more friendly with the CIs...

2moro got campcraft trg..
Hope Amirah is gonna be there...

Today, I forgot to bring my tie..
and I had to stand at the back...
den the Head Prefect recorded my name..
And I just noticed how she was...

She treated me like some kind of lowlife...
She thinks lowly of me...
and I just thought if I would be like that when I became a CL.
Eventhough I haven't experienced leading such a big group before...
I think it's a harder job than I had ever imagined...

To balance everything out...
To maintain discipline
and at the same time, be humble.
To give out orders effectively,
and yet, not sound demanding.
To give praises
but not until the point where they become over-confident

It's easy to be a stereotype..
but to be an effective leader...

That's a whole other different thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home