Friday, May 14, 2010

NDP / SYF

OMG. AFTER SO LONG. NDP TRAINING.

): saddened that it's not with my unit.

Went to HTA for NDP training.
TO already sent my name as reserve because of some special reasons.

I tell you these reasons are really really... WOOOO! (Y) (Y) (Y)
Haha. :) Let's just say that these reasons made me kinda happy and relieved.

ok as I was saying, NDP trg at HTA today.
and then the HQ staff suddenly said that a part of us cannot go for NDP.
not even as reserve.
from 150ppl to 100ppl.

SIGH... Even though I already know that I am a reserve.
I was still hoping that I could participate NDP as a reserve.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.

but it's okay. I have good news too!

I changed from NDP reserve to SYF Guard of Honour Girls' Contigent!
GOH !!! GUARD OF HONOUR !!!!!
AND IT'S NO. 1 UNIFORM!!!
LIKE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

But I think the standard of our drills is really...
=_____________________=
I dunno why but I feel inferior when marching at HTA.

but it's kinda boring to be in an all girls contigent.
There are no cheeky guys to create trouble and start a convo...

haha but its ok.
get to wear No. 1 uniform! (Y)

YEAH. another thing to add to my to-do list.
observe how the CIs teach us at HTA.
then can apply the skills at KSS.

HELL YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home