Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflections

Christmas is coming soon.

And I'm excited for this Sunday!
Christmas party~
Sort of..

hahaha!

I don't know why..
but I'm feeling like...
in the festive mood.
haha!
OKAYYYYYYY.

That's weird..
cuz usually when Christmas comes,
I don't feel anything..

Hmmmmmmmm...

Maybe it's because,
this year,
I feel very blessed :)

Really, when I think back...
God has blessed me with a lot this year

I had a blast with my family when we went out shopping during weekends :)
Awesome extended family BBQ too!

School, to me, is like a second home.
So it's natural that my friends become like a second family :)
I'm thankful that I got the chance to meet so many wonderful people.

Through school, all my new classmates :)
Really a great bunch of people.
Teachers have helped me so much in my studies.
Your scolding me was so that I would wake up and get on with life. :)

Through NPCC, a lot more opportunities rose for me :)
Stepped up as a leader, after the seniors pass out.
Led my squadmates and juniors.
Under the guidance of caring teacher officers,
I matured :)

Through SYF, some lovely personalities.
But unfortunately, because I was feeling sad at that point in time,
I didn't exchange contacts with those who went for SYF :(
But I managed to keep in touch with some people! :D
Lessons learned. I will imply them in life :)

Through STC, the whole area got together for the first time :)
And I got to see more personalities.
and those who went for NPAP'09 too. :D

And finally in HK OEV.
Really, you have no idea how blessed I feel to be selected for this trip.
Okay, so we weren't really bonded.
But I got to bond within my own clique.
On the last night, we had a sharing session
It was a nice feeling within me.
After the chaotic commotion, we were enveloped by total serenity and bliss. :D
And really there were nice people during the trip. :)
Reflections were made, and lessons are learnt.
I had difficulty writing relections onto such a small space and within a short period of time.
But the mind can probably never forget such a significant experience.

So all-in-all,
This year, I made new friends.
This year, I didn't lose contact with some outstanding friends.
And this year, I experienced...
what it feels like to have a crush :)

It's a sweet feeling.
But I don't want to say anything else.
haha! ^^

So there! My wonderful 2010!
Significant memories etched into my mind.

Thank you, God. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home