Saturday, October 16, 2010

...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOSEBLEED!
I'm being serious here!

I got nosebleed..
when I saw DooJoon's twitter acc!

AAHAHAHA!
I CRACK MYSELF UP!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I stopped using twitter for a while...
STOP THE NOSEBLEED PLEASE!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

XDDD

Sigh...
I can really amaze myself at how fast my moods can change.

At one point.. I'm feeling so high..
and now I feel angry?
sad?
disappointed?

Hurt actually..

I kept quiet at first..
But I found out that the whole lot of you went without me..

So..
If that's how much I mean to you...
then okay..

Fuck these moodswings...
Really!
IT'S AFTER THE EXAMS!
LET ME BE HAPPY WOULD YOU??????????

I might as well throw my social life away.
Study.
NPCC.
That's all.

Okay.. Maybe I couldn't have gone with all of you..
But no one asked..
at all..

Maybe I'm being too sensitive.

Right..
I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home