Friday, September 10, 2010

Hari Raya!

Alright peepos!

This shall be a very happy blog post!
As I realise that the previous ones were....
hmmm...
angsty, yeah?

The first day of syawal was todayyyyyyyyyy!
HOORAY PEOPLE! HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!

YEAH! Let's celebrate!
We've completed one full month of fasting!
woohoooooooo!

okayyy..
I felt a bit sad at the beginning of the day..
But I felt really happy as the day progressed :)

Cried quite a lot...
Thank goodness I decided not to wear eyeliner today :D

YEAH YEAH! I must pace myself when eating.........

hehe..

but.. no pics for now..
because I didn't take PEEKTURES!

Let's wait for my cousin to post some pics.
then I shall put em up here..
God willing. :)

All in all, I had a good time today!
Visiting relatives and asking for forgiveness :)

To tell you the truth, my mind wasn't on the green packets today!
haha!
I stuffed my bag with lots of stuff!

then I realised in the taxi..
OH POO.
How am I supposed to put in green packets?

I think I've matured in my way of thinking ;D
*wink wink*

hahas! okayyyyyyyy.
I shall end my post here!

Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf zahir dan batin! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home