Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fatigued.

GAH.

there was training yesterday.
and I wasn't online when I got home.

Why?

TIRED LA.

In the morning there was the NPCC day celebration
Woke up super early.
ate small breakfast at home.
and took some crackers to eat on the way to school
Breakfast on the go!

I was wearing my new set of uniform.
That was something I regret doing.
I think I took a size too big for my blouse.
and a size too big for the beret.
its like..
when I move my head to look at the ground...
it can fall off...
BUT WHAT TO DO???
MY OLD BERET IS ALREADY DISCOLOURED.

GAHHHH. I hope that they will shrink.
:D

ok...
Sodoku inter-unit competition.
yeah I wasnt there again :(
SYF TRAINING!!!
I think, that god-willing, I will get to participate in the parade.
:D

Yesterday's training was really...
tiring.
but maybe waking up early in the morning had something to do with the fatigue.

_____________________________________
I gotta keep telling myself...
Actually, I don't know what to think anymore.
So let's just wait for this feeling to go away.
:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home