Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Realisation

My mood has been changing frequently during these few days.

Maybe I'm just bothered by what people think of me.

I've really got to stop being irritating.

Stop annoying others.
Stop complicating others.
Stop making other people mad at you for no reason.

Stop being so moody.

My personality type: C/S
ME?
Competent?
Creative?
Calculative?

HAH! That's a joke!

Maybe I should just give up.
You know?
So I won't disappoint myself or anyone else.

But all that talk about motivation.
About being a good leader?
I don't want that to go to waste either.

Then just mask it.
Beneath that cool, confident exterior
is a personality that's shrinking...
It's dying..
But what can I do?

I just have to bear those feelings
Kept tightly under wraps.
Cuz if I let them out, I will explode.

Beneath that cold, unfriendly, aloof exterior
is the real me.
And no one will manage to get through to me.
Not ever.

It's like being guarded by multiple barriers.
And all those barriers are activated by fear.

Mask those fears
those feelings
those emotions that you've kept for so long.

I might crack but I will never break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home