Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Let's liven the mood by a little.

Still sad about what happened in school today.

but never mind.

I'm here again to talk about the leadership training. The one where only selected people were chosen to go.

Guess what?
This course demoralized me.

Ok we did a personality quiz.
And I got type C/S.

I don't know how to say this..
But the instructor was being biased when explaining the personality types.

It was like:
Type D are BORN LEADERS.
Type I are INFLUENTIAL.
Type S are shy.
Type C are careful.

I mean. Why must all the cheem words go to type D and I?

And what is the deal with D being born leaders?

Maybe my judgement is biased too..
Maybe I'm just jealous that I got a C instead of a D.
Maybe I'm just disturbed by the fact that I'm going to handle a high-responsibility post
and I have a C type personality.
Whose greatest fear is critisim.
Maybe I'm just jealous that someone else has a D type personality.

Throughout the whole course, he was praising D type personalities.

I want to be determined.
I want to be dominant.
I want the qualities of a D-type personality.
and yet I was told to stick with your personality type.

In any case.
The personality quiz certainly did not define my personality.
My personality can never be deciphered.
Only I can do that.
Because I know myself the best.

Yeah, maybe my greatest fear IS critisism.
and sure, I have a C type personality.
but that doesn't mean that I don't possess the qualities of a D-type personality.

I may not be born a leader.
but doesn't mean I'm not a leader either.

The personality test was just a luxury, not a neccessity.
Thank you for the honour for me to attend the course.
but I can manage fine without it.

It's all a journey of self-discovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home