Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ignite the passion!

:D

There was NPCC today!
:o

I feel damn shagged.
Thank goodness there wasn't any pegging today :D

So, from 8 today, went for training, we learnt PT drills
and the knots for tent-pitching.

After that, we went down to the science block to pitch our tents.
N level examinations were going on, so we couldn't go to our usual campcraft spot.

They planted trees there...
=.="
The next campcraft team will have a hard time :(

Campcraft tee!
Same design as last year...
but it's BLUE! :D

and no crest.. so we can wear it as and when we like
HOORAY!

A lot of happy things happened during training today! :3
I am happy! >:)

Hmm.. I just realised..
that tomorrow is the last day of the fasting month.
:o
HOHO.

Right then, after the fasting month ends,
or after hari raya,
I shall go all out with my studies and NPCC.

I feel damn shagged during the fasting month.. cannot drink WATERRRR.
During trainings somemore! Lose a lot of water leh!!
then see other people drink water...
*_____________*
Can I have some?

haha! JK!

Believe it!
Ignite your passion for STUDIES and NPCC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home