Friday, May 28, 2010

Of positions and events.

Right..

I tried using livejournal for the past few days.
and I don't like it.

Seriously.

Heh.
Ok let me blog about stuff that I mentioned in livejournal but not here...

Teacher Officers posted me to the Overall-in-charge.
WAHHHH.
I feel honoured.

_____________________________

Lots of events going on during june hols.
and holiday homework X_X
I think I should start tomorrow.

Cultural Fiesta Night clashes with SYF preview.
OMG.
LIKE... WHAT?????
TT_TT
_____________________________

OH! OH! and another thing!
My TO suggested we have informal trainings with the sec 4s.
She suggested that we role play.
The sec 3s become Cadet Leaders.
The sec 4s become Cadets.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA
NO WAY NO WAY.
I cannot imagine the sec 4s role playing as cadets.
but I CAN imagine myself trying hard to control my laughter if that happens.

I want a mentor!!!!
You know?
Sec 4s make us their apprentices.
That would be cool!
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

anyway..
I need to somehow convince all the sec 3s to come for informal training.
I need to somehow convince all the sec 4s to come for informal training.
I need to somehow find a suitable date where both parties can attend the training.

I gotta get used to this post.
And I need to increase my proficiencies in NPCC.

haha. gotta get used to people saying: "OIC seyy!"
GAH.

Your new OIC is shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home