Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When I sprained my ankle in SYF,
Do you know how disheartening it was to see you with your other friends.
Do you know how hurt I felt when you left me limping pathetically from place to place?
Do you know how sad I felt when I was reminded of this squadmanship we have?


What to do?
I was angry at first.
but now, I'm just worried. For both of you.
I myself can't make a strong enough impact.
I need a whole group of people to change our cadets' lives for the better.


People are assets.
People with skills are useful.
People with passion are the ones who succeed in life.


I value the both of you.
And the talk that I had with you, was just so that you could improve on yourself.
I'm sorry if it was too direct.


But what you're giving me right now,
Do you think you deserve to be called a Cadet Leader?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home