Saturday, July 17, 2010

:D

Hmm.. My blog has been pretty dead for a while.
So yeah. I'll update it now :)

A lot of things happened during my absence.
I got kicked out of SYF.
we've taken over the unit already.
and NDP trainings in school (:

As for the SYF part. I don't really want to go into details.
It was a huge blow to me. And it distracted me from schoolwork as well.

POP was a two days ago. And the Sec 3s have finally taken over the unit!
I've got some negative feelings about this.
But nevertheless,
I am thankful towards the Sec 4s for everything they have contributed to the unit.
I seek co-operation from the Sec 3s so as to make our final year in NPCC a fruitful one.

NDP trainings! Hmm..
I got kicked out of GOH contigent again.
Slightly disappointed. but I'm neutral to the post I have now
and that is, NPCC Supporting Contigent In-Charge.

There are a lot of things to be improved on for the supporting contigents.
I must say, it was a disappointment to watch them march in.
And not only the NPCC sc, but NCC as well.
For the other UGs, I'm not so sure because I was standing in front of them.
But anyway, I've set my expectations for the sec 2 squad already.
Sec 1s, we'll see how far they can progress first.
Improvement has to be made. For both NPCC and NCC sc.
And for that to happen, I must seek the cooperation of both NPCC and NCC sc.
I'll do something about it.

Only 2 more trainings left before the real parade.
I just hope the sec 1s and 2s will cooperate with me (:
And I might consider having another training on Saturday.
Since the rehearsal this week will be on a Friday.

Let's go do our best, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home