Tuesday, September 7, 2010

:)

OH GOSH.

Seriously! I feel so worn out.

AHHHH! I just don't know what to feel.
And when I don't know what to feel,
I freak out!

but..
One thing is for sure..
My feelings for that...
that...
guy...
Did they just grow stronger???
:(

GAH! I don't want this! Really!
but because of you, damn it! I feel weak!

Can you... stop.. exhausting my emotions?
One week without you...

wait!
SEE SEE! There I go again!
WHY?
Why am I so obsessed?
Am I just weak?
Or are your boyish charms too powerful for me to overcome?



How I yearn to call your name..

in such an adoring fashion...

So imbued with affection..

But instead I call you s_____

Simultaneously, there is two of me.
One who speaks the truth but is weak.
and another who tells lies in order to stand strong.

It's NOT love!

But then again..

I just feel like saying...

I love you, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home