Sunday, September 26, 2010

I already like you, somehow

NO. I am not back from hiatus.

But.. I'm feeling rather bored.
ahaha

How come everytime I listen to love songs..
You're in my mind.
and I think solely of you..

My heart stops when you look at me.

SO GO AWAY, DAMN IT!!!
:(

Haish...
EOYs are coming and I can't stop thinking about you.
And to add on to that, my leadership position is in jeapordy.

and I still can't stop thinking about you.

Someone please tell me that
It isn't love.

I just don't know what to say anymore.
Would it be best if we didn't cross paths at all?

You're my affliction.
and my addiction.
You have the only gaze that pierces my soul.
And you're the only one that can move my heavy heart of chrome.

With a single kiss, my day is reviltalized~ a powerful pull
The second kiss, it sent a blow to my heart and it feels hot

Yeah, you got me.
But thankfully, you don't have the slightest idea.

ALALALALA. Okay. I'm too shy to continue.
So go away! Shoo shoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home