Thursday, September 23, 2010

OH HEYY!!

AH. I'm having mood swings...
WHEE!

I'll be on hiatus because of the upcoming EOY exams.

hah. I felt really pathetic yesterday yeah?
RAWR RAWR RAWR!
Cried my eyes out yesterday.

But all is well! :)

I wrote what I've been wanted to say to Ms Foo yesterday.
And I have asked a teacher to put it on her table today.
This is the only way for me to work hard for results.

Clearly, I am not grasping the importance of my studies.
I wonder how Ms Foo will react when she reads my letter.

Haish..
You're hopeless, Aishah.
Nothing good has ever come out since you became OIC.
Is it time for me to step down?
and hand my duties over to someone more capable?

But don't say I didn't try.
I'm giving myself one last chance.
And I hope Ms Foo gives me one last chance as well.

Tch..

You people doubt my abilities so much right?
Fine. I'll make you happy.
Replace me with someone more capable then.

THAT'S RIGHT.
I'M WEAK.

Whatever. This is the last straw.

I don't want to embarrass the unit anymore.
I don't want Kranji NPCC to fall in my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home