Saturday, October 16, 2010

post exam?

Exams are over!

I feel the same..
haha

miserable miserable miserable.

A group that got me into my fangirl mode that I kept dormant for so long...
Until now..

Introducing Beast!!!
SOOM!




YO SEOB!




heh heh..

I'm totally posting vids like nobody's business. :P

I DON'T WANT TO GO STC!!!!!!
People are naturally scared and uncomfortable when they're put into a new environment.

And meeting the whole Area 20 for the first time...
*shy shy*
GAH. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm still not used to being OIC ._.
It's like I want to take charge..
but I feel shy...
and when I don't feel shy...
People say I become bossy.

AHHHHHHHH!
What do you want me to do?
I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself.

Stop talking behind my back.
It's disgusting.
Just shoot.

I can accept critism very well.
Unless you purposely want to spite me...

I'm going to make life hellish for you.

WAH. NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT..
I BECOME DAMN PISSED OFF.

"OIC useless.."
=.=
I'd like to see you try and take my role.


If you think NPCC is such a slack CCA.

Then BLOODY HELL go and quit.


I don't give a damn about having a huge number of cadets in NPCC.
I don't give a damn about UOPA points.

Go on. Continue what you're doing.
See if I give a bloody rat's ass about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home