Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last Day before OEV.

People People People!

I love everybody in this whole entire world!
OKAY?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hong Kong...
In less than 24 hours...

Part of me doesn't want to go..
I don't want to leave behind my family and friends...
:(

But I wish everyone well, while I'm gone for one week!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Sad face. Sad face. Sad face.
I need a hug before I go Hong Kong. :(((((((((((((((((((

Tomorrow is a special day for you, hmm?
You probably won't remember me when you're having such a fun night out...

AHH. DAMN IT!
I.WANT.A.HUG.FROM.YOU!
:(

Why do I feel calm after I say your name?
How is it possible for you to have such an effect on me?
Since the beginning of the year.. until now..
GOD, HELP ME!
I'm such a hopeless hopeless girl...
:(

Hmm..
Contrary to popular belief, the most used word in love letters is "miss" not "love".
People are just too thick-skinned to use the word "love".
And it's a strong word..

So...
For one week, you'll be in my thoughts
But I probably won't be in yours.

I miss you.
Even now..
I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home